Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Two Weeks of Heaven

No,I am not being sarcastic,I like school holidays AND my children otherwise I wouldn't have had half a dozen(give or take).


The girls took the baby to play....


DRESS UP'S!


I did a little sewing....


Lisette Portfolio Tunic in linen
I made this for me...


Oliver+s Sailboat Pants
These and...


Oliver+s Sailboat skirt
This for Missy L.


Oliver+S Sailboat skirt


I made this....




Ruffled Halter Top


And this for Miss E.




Which Missy M declared 'Mine'


Sailboat pants
Oh,and these,which look fabulous on but very ordinary on a hanger.




Easter was on the middle weekend.


For the final week we headed to the city where Son&Heir attended a football workshop.
He had a blast!






The lovely J&L put us up again in their beautiful home.
We were lucky enough to catch up with L's daughter,whom I used to nanny,was my flower girl AND is Missy M's Godmother!






Methinks a week in the city was a wee bit long.
(Don't worry L,I sent them outside straight after this photo,promise)!


Home again,children back at school,ironing nearly finished and then.......
Sewing-yippee! 

7 comments:

  1. Time off is lovely, but so is coming home! Glad you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely break you all had - but I'm glad you're home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing! I love your Easter photo of all the children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Justine,I missed al my sewing chums!

    It was fun Jen,but so nice to be home.
    We had a very relaxed Easter.

    Thanks Girls
    x N

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you had a great holiday, enjoying time with your children and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cindy,it always goes so quickly!

    ReplyDelete