Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday My Beauties!

Last week it was Zara and Elsa's 13th birthday's.
From these little cuties.....
To these stunning young ladies.
I am so proud of the fine young women they are becoming.

As usual I made them an outfit.
(Modelled photo's to come)
Liddy's famous home made cards.
They received mixed CD's from Hugo.
And a pretty bracelet from Daddy.
We had planned to go snorkelling but it was far too rough.
Perfect for walking though.
Tilly wearing Figgy's Ayashe blouse&skirt
And building up an appetite for afternoon tea.
Hugo wearing Vogue 8096 shirt and oliver+s Sketchbook jeans
Or a little light reading.
Lidia in a Clever Charlotte Starling dress
The white chocolate mousse was a hit.
Zara&Elsa in oliver+S Field Trip and  Sailboat tops and Sketchbook jeans.
As were the fizzy boutique drinks.
(The girls kept their bottles)
Not too old for a fence walk.
Thank goodness!

I am so lucky to have been able to have my extended family. I get the joy of sharing constant new experiences that come with all their ages.
I have the support of the older ones when I am tired from dealing with toddler tantrums and disturbed nights.
I have cuddles and all encompassing love from the little's when the  teenagers are being,well,teenagers.

And I have my big bear of a man that happily lets me do it with the back up when I need it,including white wine and foot rubs.

x N


13 comments:

  1. Well written post, Nicole! You sum up having the range of ages so nicely.:) Happy Birthday, Zara and Elsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday lovely girls, and cheers to their wonderful mum and dad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday gorgeous girlies!
    I agree with Cindy - summed up perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best birthday wishes to two beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much!
    I will pass on your good wishes.
    13 years has passed very quickly.

    xx N

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday girls! Stunning young ladies, indeed. And smart and kind too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are Inder,their kindness and empathy are the most beautiful things about them.

    Thank you!
    xx N

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very belated Happy Birthday to your gorgeous girls! The range of ages works very well in our family too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Angela.
    The Twins have been tickled pink to receive Birthday wishes from all over the world.
    xx N

    ReplyDelete