Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Getting Jiggy with Figgy's-Part 2

(Posh voice&doof-doof music playing)Welcome,welcome back to the section part to our Fashion Parade.
Please turn your mobiles off-Thank yoop!


Now to inject some colour into our sophisticated monochromatic palette.


Coral
(The colour previously known as apricot but that conjured up too many images of 80's carpet,velour sofa's&100% polyester satin sheets)
We revisit the adorable Ayashe skirt in this ensemble,pairing it again with the Sunki leggings,but this time adding a stunning Ayashe blouse in a divine stylised floral print. This piece was made exclusively for House of Nicole by Daisy-Girl PTYLTD.
Teamed with suede new high boots this outfit says serious play ground fun!
Of course a girl can't wear boots everywhere!
Black patent ballet flats with white knee high socks give a distinctly
girly feel but still looking sharp!
Throw on a fabulous hat and grab a bouncy friend and you are all set for an adventure!
Continuing with coral(he he)we mix it up some more with an Ikat Sunki tunic and leggings.
With a suede flats and a voile ombre scarf casually wrapped around ones neck it is a warm ensemble that is seriously cool!
We love those pockets!
Now we funky up that Sunki!
Swop the leggings to charcoal,add some boots and mummy's birthday pearls and we completely change the tone.
Sigh.....
Slip on an Ayashe skirt and we are ready to go out for a meal with friends.
Try it tucked Baby-Grrrrrrrr
We finish off our parade today with a Sunki dress. Its not a wedding gown but it is demure,pretty and very chic.
It is made from the smoothest of stretch cotton poplin,with pink micro gingham contrast pockets,a vintage crochet edge braid and the perfect shade of green buttons.
Worn over the Sunk leggings it is both fabulous and functional.
Thank you so very much for joining us her today,we hope you have enjoyed our little show.
All designs are available from Figgy's and for valet parking chuck your keys to Hugo.


He he he he he
Tilly and I had fun any way
x N

21 comments:

  1. What a fantastic wardrobe this you lady has! Thanks for the fashion parade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Millie. Its fun when they are tiny and only need a little fabric to make something fabulous.
      x N

      Delete
  2. Great post! Looks like you two had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile. She makes me smile. What a way to begin the day! I so wish I had her wardrobe, sigh. These are all gorgeous! I can't believe she does all that modeling for you. Wish I could drop by with A for lessons, and Tigger play dates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love!
      I wish I had her wardrobe too!
      Tildy is very obliging if bribed with sultanas,ice cream and a puzzle.
      As for the playdates? Wouldn't that be fabulous!
      x N

      Delete
  4. Wonderful post! It makes me smile! Your daughter is such a cutie in everything she wears. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon,she is a lovely little poppet!
      x N

      Delete
  5. Fabulous! I love all the clothes. I want them for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah,wouldn't it be lovely to make our clothes so easily?
      x N

      Delete
  6. (The colour previously known as apricot but that conjured up too many images of 80's carpet,velour sofa's&100% polyester satin sheets) ROTFL!

    Love the cheeky finger on the nose pose! And the pic with the scarf on...she reminds me so much of your gorgeous twins.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. But you know exactly what I mean,don't you Cindy?

    The mirrored photo at the end shocked Jed,he thought it was a baby photo of the Twins!
    Thank you
    x N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I have LOVED your fashion show posts, I can just imagine your funny commentary going on in the background :-)
    She is getting so good at modeling...and yes, that last picture does look like twins as opposed to a mirror (it must be very clean, haha!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susanne for your compliments AND your gorgeous blouse that you made Tildy!
      x N

      Delete
  9. Hehe! Love the commentary, and of course cute little Tildy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The commentary is hilarious! And this dress-up session looks so fun! Tildy is such a great little model!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Inder!

    It was fun but pretty full on clothes changing sessions,so I was quite surprised when she got up the next day and was cross I hadn't finished her pyjama's as she wanted to do 'nother photo shoot'.

    x N

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such wonderful photos of such a sweet and such a great model stitched clothes. How do you do it just to move your model to stand still, my young lady is usually run away again before I have his finger on the trigger. Oh and if you actually sew? If I can divert me 2 hours in the evening, I'm already satisfied. Again, great stuff! Best wishes Ute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ute,she enjoys it!
      I don't have as much time now....2 hours is great.
      xxx N

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete