*Please note, I have a moving slideshow further down my blogpost, please be aware if you are photo sensitive*
I am hoping to have family photos taken in June. After a group chat, we decided we would like something a little edgy similar to a cast photo.
|Image from Pinterest|
The fabric was from deep stash and I think I was given it from a dear neighbour when she retired from dressmaking.
The underarm seam is finished with binding which you could hand sew in place for a clean finish (Tilly will/is wearing this a lot so I wanted it sturdy so I machine sewed)
The flounces are supposed to be finished with a machine rolled hem but I just couldn't get it to work. My machine kept eating the flounce!
For shorts we chose the Deer and Doe Chataigne
I used the very last bits of the herringbone wool to make these!
The waistcoat was made for Liddy